Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer with Distillation and Titration DW-K9860
DW-K9860 Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer is an automatic device integrating distillation and titration functions designed based on classic Kjeldahl nitrogen determination method. It’s equipped with the latest core control system, powerful automatic degree and high-quality components, can easily achieve automatic cleaning of digestion tubes and titration cups, control steam supply and have real-time detection of condensation temperature. High-accuracy charging pump and titration system ensure test results accuracy, and multiple fluid level detection gives a smooth test process.
- High accuracy dozing and working: adopt 4 KNF pumps work for dozing, measurement liquid volume.
- Easy Maintenance: Pre-install functions of cleaning, including receiving cup cleaning, alkali pipeline cleaning, boric acid pipeline cleaning, acid washing, and steam bottle evacuation. support customer to make the routine maintenance easily.
- High titration accuracy, up to 2.0μL/step.
- Integrated printer on the instruments.
- Automatic cleaning ensure operator safety and save time.
- External titration cup design gives operator real-time control of the whole test process.
- Steam flow is controllable, satisfying different test requirements.
- Regent barrel enjoys fluid absence warning function, ensuring smooth test going.
- High-precision charging pump and titration ensure test results accuracy.
- The temperature of distilled liquid is detected real time. If the temperature of distilled liquid is abnormal, to ensure the accuracy of experiment’s result, instrument will stop working.
|Measuring range||0.1mg ～200mg N|
|Reproducibility||Average value relative error ±0.5%|
|Sample capacity||solid≦5g/sample, liquid≦20mL/sample|
|Water consumption in the distillation process||1.5L/min|
|Data storage capacity||1000 groups|
|Power supply||220VAC±10%, 50Hz|