Introduction of Nano Spectrophotometer
Micro/Nano spectrophotometer is a very important type of analytical instrument, which is often used for protein quantification and quantification of bacterial growth concentration. The Nano spectrophotometer is an instrument that uses spectrophotometry for quantitative and qualitative analysis of substances. It is often used for the quantification of nucleic acid, protein quantification, and bacterial growth concentration. Spectrophotometer has become a routine instrument in a modern molecular biology laboratory. Nucleic acid quantification is the most frequently used function of the Nano spectrophotometer. It can quantify oligonucleotides, single-stranded, double-stranded DNA, and RNA dissolved in buffer.
Features of Nano Spectrophotometer
- The required sample volume is small, only 0.3～2μL.
- With 1mm, 0.5mm, and 0.05mm three optical paths (motor control automatically selects the optical path), the sample does not need to be diluted, and the measurement range can reach 50 times that of a conventional spectrophotometer.
- Xenon flash lamp is the light source, with long life and stable performance.
- No need to preheat, can be tested at any time.
- While displaying the absorbance value, the program directly gives the concentration value (nucleic acid, protein, and fluorescent dye).
- Platform material: stainless steel and quartz fiber, small size.
- Data can be transmitted via a USB port or network. Start at any time to save data permanently, built-in WIFI provides remote assistance, and unlimited printing test results.
- The built-in detection system, high-definition touch screen.
Applications of Nano Spectrophotometer
Whether in scientific research fields such as physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, materials science, environmental science, or in modern production and management departments such as chemical engineering, medicine, environmental testing, and metallurgy, ultra-micro spectrophotometers have a wide range of important applications.
- Research laboratory
- Biological laboratory
- Chemical laboratory
- Environmental testing
Why Choose Us?
Providing free pre-installation advice and guidance. Provide a demonstration video if necessary.
Operation manuals are in English. Training by Drawell skilled engineers can happen in our factory in China, or at the site in customers’ country. Cost depends on where and when the training happens.
1 year free, including repairing quality-damaged parts, and offering replacements of selected parts (shipping cost is extra). 5% of the product price is charged for extending the warranty before the end of the official warranty.
To discuss the problem and get it resolved, online chats, real-time video calls, screen.
sharing is available as per customers’ comfort.
If quality problems cause any misfunction of Drawell products, free spare parts can be offered. In certain terms and conditions, the broken machines can be replaced within the warranty.