What is Density Meter?
Density meter, also known as densimeter or specific gravity meter, is an analytical instrument that uses the oscillation of a U-shaped hollow glass tube to measure the density of liquid samples quickly and automatically. The measured density can then be automatically converted into other units and concentrations for specific applications, such as gravity, API, alcohol%, Brix, etc.
Features of Density Meter
- Automatic integration to realize the function of one-key measurement.
- Built-in Parpaste temperature control, improves accuracy and stability.
- Avoid bubbles in HD video.
- Data can be printed directly through the printer.
- Compliance with 21CFR Part 11, audit trail, pharmacopeia and electronic signature.
Specifications of Density Meter
|Model||DigiPol -D50||DigiPol -D70|
|Measuring range||0 g/cm3 to 3 g/cm3||0 g/cm3 to 3 g/cm3|
|Resolution||±0.0001 g/cm3||±0.00001 g/cm3|
|Repeatability||±0.0001 g/cm3||±0.00008 g/cm3|
|Accuracy||±0.0003 g/cm3||±0.00005 g/cm3|
DRAWELL’s Density Meter Products
Applications of Density Meter
- Pharmaceutical industry: quality control of API and pharmaceutical intermediates, determine the specific gravity and density of pharmaceutical agents;
- Flavor: food flavor, daily flavor, tobacco flavor, food additive raw material verification;
- Petrochemical industry: crude oil API index, gasoline, diesel density detection, additive mixing ratio process monitoring;
- Beverage industry: measurement of sugar concentration, alcohol concentration, beer quality control, soft drink quality control;
- Food industry: grape juice, tomato juice, high fructose corn syrup, vegetable oil and soft drinks processing quality control;
- Brewing industry: liquor, yellow rice wine, red wine, beer, fruit wine, rice wine and other alcohol concentration detection;
- Chemical industry: chemical urea, detergent, glycol, acid and alkali and ammonia concentration test;
- Machinery manufacturing: metal processing, machine manufacturing, automotive industry, electronic and electrical cleaning agent detection;
- Inspection institutions: standard laboratories, statutory testing institutions, third-party detection of liquid density measurement.
How to Choose the Density Meter Model?
Order Process of Density Meter
Why Choose Us for Density Meter?
- Rich categories, 9 models of UV-VIS spectrophotometer.
- The products are market-oriented and exported to many countries in the world.
- Perfect sales system, efficient and fast after-sales service.
- On-time delivery rate reaches 100%.
- High-cost performance.