What is X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer?
X-ray fluorescence (XRF) uses X-rays and fluorescence technology. When primary X-rays are irradiated on the sample to be tested, the secondary X-rays generated are called X-ray fluorescence. The composition and energy of the substance are analyzed by analyzing the wavelength and energy of the fluorescence. Analysis of chemical forms. XRF has the advantages of the simple spectrum, no damage to samples, simple operation, rapid determination, etc., and is widely used in geology, metallurgy, mining, non-ferrous metals, marine, biochemical, environmental, petrochemical, commodity inspection, electronics, public security, and archaeology, Refractory materials, and building materials industry, and other fields.
Features of XRF Spectrometer Handheld XRF (TrueX Series)
- Small, light, and easy to carry.
- High-speed processing chip, resulting in even faster analysis.
- High-performance X-ray Tube, super-high detection resolution.
- One-touch operation, easy to operate by non-technical users.
- Nondestructive testing (NDT).
- Drawell analysis software.
- Power saving can automatically switch to standby mode.
|Handheld XRF||TrueX 800||Alloy application||BOOST Si-PIN|
|TrueX 860||5 more element than TrueX 800 : Mg Al Si P S||SDD|
|TrueX 900||Mineral application||BOOST Si-PIN|
|TrueX 960||5 more element than TrueX 900 : Mg Al Si P S||SDD|
|TrueX RoHS||RoHS application||BOOST Si-PIN|
|TrueX Gold||Precious metal application||BOOST Si-PIN|
|DW-EX 5000||Alloy application, Simultaneous detection of Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Ga, Ge, Zr, Nb, Mo, Ru, Rh, etc.||Fast SDD|
|DW-EX 7000||Mineral application, Simultaneous detection ofAg, In, Sn, Sb, Hf, Ta, W, Re, Pt, Au, Pb, Bi, Mg, Al, Si,etc.||Fast SDD|
|Desktop XRF||DW-NP-5010||Any element from Na(11)-U(92)||Si-PIN or SDD detector|
Applications of X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
1. Environmental protection: analysis of heavy metals in soil; analysis of harmful metals in paints, paints, pigments, and plastics.
2. Metal identification, scrap metal classification.
3. Petrochemical industry, catalyst, and additive element analysis.
4. QC/QA in metal production, casting, etc.
5. Pharmaceutical Biomedicine.
6. Geological and mineral fields: mines, ore analysis, mineral analysis, beneficiation process control.
7. Material field: component analysis and quality control of refractory materials, glass, ceramics, cement, etc.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Training for Customers
Free training in user’s location about installation, debug test, training, and technical services.
We provide 1 year warranty against normal daily use problems or material defects, but the term is there is no other person disassembling action besides our own engineers.
- Lifelong Maintenance
- Provide Free Software Upgrades
Provide the most effective technical services, and respond to customers within 24 hours.