What is Desktop X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer (XRF)?
X-ray fluorescence (XRF) uses X-rays and fluorescence technology. When primary X-rays are irradiated on the sample to be tested, the secondary X-rays generated are called X-ray fluorescence. The composition and energy of the substance are analyzed by analyzing the wavelength and energy of the fluorescence. Analysis of chemical forms. XRF has the advantages of a simple spectrum, no damage to samples, simple operation, rapid determination, etc., and is widely used in geology, metallurgy, mining, non-ferrous metals, marine, biochemical, environmental, petrochemical, commodity inspection, electronics, public security, and archaeology, Refractory materials and building materials industry and other fields.
The high-performance desktop XRF is equipped with globally advanced analysis technology, an intelligent vacuum system, and developed electronic technology. Combined with a low-energy tube vacuum system and low background technology. It efficiently reduces testing interference and improves energy resolution of Mg, Al, Si P, and other light elements in geology and minerals, and accordingly an ideal choice for quality control in large and middle-scaled enterprises
Features of Desktop XRF
- High precision, fast testing speed, easy operation, etc.
- Bear several testing analysis modes, including alloy soil precious, and RoHS.
- Testing samples can be solids, liquids, and powders.
- Highly efficient super-thin window-ray light tube, which is specially developed for mineral testing, reaches the international advanced level.
- Automatic switch of collimator and filter according to different samples, eliminating the troublesome manual operation.
- Software protection: Automatic shut-down of software program when opening the cover during testing.
- Principle of Wavelength Dispersive Spectroscopy.
Applications of Desktop XRF
- Environmental protection: analysis of heavy metals in soil; analysis of harmful metals in paints, paints, pigments, and plastics
- Metal identification, scrap metal classification
- Petrochemical industry, catalyst, and additive element analysis
- QC/QA in metal production, casting, etc.
- Pharmaceutical Biomedicine
- Geological and mineral fields: mines, ore analysis, mineral analysis, beneficiation process control
- Material field: component analysis and quality control of refractory materials, glass, ceramics, cement, etc.
Different Applications of Spectrophotometer
|Gold in Ore, Metallurgy.
Geology, Mining, Petroleum.
Cement, Soil, Medicine, etc.
|Alloy, Mineral, Precious Metal, RoHS, Catalyst etc.||XRF||DW-NP-5010|
Petrochemicals, Biology, Cement, Soil, Cosmetics, Food, etc.
|Foundry, Steel, Metal Recovery, Smelting, MilitaryAerospace, etc.||Full Spectrum Direct Reading Spectrometer||DW-TY9000|
Specifications of Desktop XRF
|Desktop XRF||DW-HM-5000||Multifunctional Portable Heavy Metal Analyzer|
|DW-EDX3000||Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer, for all precious metals in gold jewelries|
|DW-EDX3600H||Mineral analyzer（light elements）Na to U|
|DW-EDX 800||Gold XRFAnalyzer (Au,Zm,Cu,Ni,Zn in gold jewelries)|
|DW-WDX200||Wavelength Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer, for cement testing instrument|
|DW-NP-5010||Energy Dispersion X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer, any element from Na(11)-U(92)|
How to Choose the Desktop XRF Model?
The user needs to provide the application field used, what is the sample to be tested, what elements need to be detected, what is the detection level, ppm or ppb, and so on. Then we will recommend the appropriate product model.
Order Process of Desktop XRF
Why Choose Us for XRF?
- On-time Delivery
Our on-time delivery rate is 100%. Delivery time is usually 7-15 working days after payment.
- Rich Export Experience
Drawell is founded in 1999 and has more than 20 years of exporting experience. We have a professional sales team of around 30 people.
Our main markets are South Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe, etc. So far, we have established business relationships with more than 100 countries.
- Quick Service
For the before-order stage, our professional sales team will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours whether it is on working days or not.
For the order-running process, we will keep track of your order. You don’t have to worry about the quality or production time.
For the after-sales stage, our technical guidance is free and ready forever. If you have any problems, our after-sales team and engineers will help you solve them, and you will get an answer within 24 hours.