Drawell Chromatographic Columns
Drawell has an R&D and production team focusing on chromatography packing materials and columns. The company has unique innovations in chromatographic packing, chromatographic column technology, and application. While strengthening the research and development of chromatographic packing, the company has introduced foreign first-class high-performance liquid chromatography column manufacturing technology and equipment and has made major breakthroughs in the manufacturing technology of high-performance liquid phase analysis chromatographic columns and preparative chromatographic columns.
Features of Chromatographic Column
- Alkyl and polar-modified columns
- Fast analysis while maintaining ultra-high column efficiency
- Long service life
- Excellent selectivity and separation power
- Polarly modified stationary phases capable of operating in 100% aqueous to 100% organic mobile phase systems
- Suitable for analysis of certain proteins, peptides, and biomacromolecules
- Excellent batch reproducibility
- Suitable for a wider pH range
Applications of Chromatographic Column
The chromatography column is one of the important components in separation technology, used for the separation, purification, analysis, and detection of compounds of high importance. Chromatographic columns are widely used in the fields of environment, pharmacy, food, petroleum, chemistry, medicine, etc.
How to choose the model?
We provide two kinds of chromatographic columns, original and analog, you can provide the original model or provide specific specifications for us to quote.