Introduction of Gas Chromatograph
The gas chromatograph is a Chromatography that uses chromatographic separation technology and detection technology to perform qualitative and quantitative analyses of complex multi-component mixtures. There are many types of gas chromatographs with different functions, but their basic structures are similar. A gas chromatograph is generally composed of a gas circuit system, a sampling system, a separation system (chromatographic column system), a detection and temperature control system, and a recording system.
Application of Gas Chromatograph
1. Environmental protection: analysis, monitoring and research of trace toxicants in polluted places such as atmospheric water sources.
2. Biochemistry: clinical application, pathological and toxicological research.
3. Food analysis: analysis and research of trace components in microbial beverages.
4. Chinese and Western medicine: analysis of raw material intermediates and finished products.
5. Petroleum processing: analysis and control of petrochemical industry, petroleum geology, oil composition, and ore control research.
6. Fine chemical analysis: additive analysis, catalyst analysis, raw material analysis, product quality control.
7. Pesticide residue analysis: organochlorine pesticide residue analysis, pesticide residue analysis, herbicide residue analysis, etc.
Features of Gas Chromatograph
1. High selectivity
2. High separation efficiency
3. High sensitivity
4. Fast analysis
5. Wide range of applications