DW-ATN-100 Semi-automatic Azotometer
DW-ATN-100 semi-automatic azotometer(protein determinator) is designed by our company in accordance with the Kjeldahl method, mainly for assaying the content of ammonia nitrogen, protein nitrogen in cereals, food, dairy products, beverages, feed, soil, water, medicine, sediment and chemicals. The determination conforms to national standards, AOAC, ISO, etc.
- The cover is made of specific powder-coated steel plate, resists chemical reagents and mechanical erosion
- Simple structure, button control, easy to operate
- Optimized internal configuration, convenient to install and maintain
- Touch buttons to add distilled water, alkali, and vapor-controlled, no need to contact with the reagent
- Short distillation duration, work efficiency enhanced
|Materials||cereals, food, dairy products, beverages, feed, soil, water, medicine, sediment and chemicals;|
|Range||0.1mgN ～ 240mgN（nitrogen content 0.02% ～ 95%);|
|Sample quantity||solid ≤5g/unit, liquid ≤15ml/unit;|
|Distillation rate||3~7 min/sample;|
|Cooling water consumption||2L/min;|
Optional digestion furnace for DW-ATN-100 semi-automatic azotometer
DW-KDN-D series digital-display temperature-controllable digestion furnace have models of 4 holes, 8 holes, 12 holes and 20 holes for user to choose, depending on their detection amount. SO2 and other poisonous gas escaping from digestion furnace will be discharged by relevant waste gas absorption system, guaranteeing the safety and cleanness of your lab.
|digital-display temperature-controllable digestion furnace||DW-KDN-04D||4 samples/batch|