Semi-auto Chemistry Analyzer Drawell-Silver
Semi-auto chemistry analyzers are faster, more precise, cheap, and more compact as compared to fully automated analyzers, widely applied to various hospitals and research institutes, with the characteristics of high precision, excellent repeatability, and complete function.
Features of Semi-auto Chemistry Analyzer Drawell-Silver
- Easy operation with one button.
- End point, kinetic, fixed time, rate, etc.
- Filter wavelength: 340/405/450/510/546/578/630nm, 2 more open filter positions, others on request.
- With 20 incubating positions.
- Large Memory to store 144 test programs and 5600 testing results.
- Excellent Q.C function, Q.C chart can be stored, displayed, and printed.
- 37°C temperature in the flow cell and incubating.
- Real-time graphs can be displayed and printed.
Parameters of Semi-auto Chemistry Analyzer Drawell-Silver
|Reading cuvette||Quartz cuvette; Both through cell and direct reading cuvette|
|Incubating positions||20 incubating positions|
|Photometric System||Light source: 6V, 10W long life halogen lamp|
|Filters: 340/405/450/510/546/578/630nm, 2 more open filter positions|
|Wavelength accuracy: ±2nm|
|Measuring System||Measuring range: 0~3.5000.D.|
|Photometric linearity: ±2% from 0 to 2.500 O.D.|
|Photometric accuracy: ±2% from 0 to 2.500 O.D.|
|Incubator Temperature||R.T. 25°C, 30°C, 37°C|
|Printer||Built-in thermal printer|
|Power Supply||AC110/220V±10%, 60750Hz|