DW-721G VIS Spectrophotometer
DW-721G VIS Spectrophotometer has been widely used in colleges and enterprises for general quantitative analysis and experiments based on absorbance measurements.
- Standrad Accessories:
- Operation manual 1pc
- UV WIN7 software 1pc
- Glass cuvette 10mm 4pcs
- Power cable 1pc
- Fuse 2pcs
- Cuvette holder 50mm 1pc
- Optional Accessories
- Cuvette holder 100mm
- Cuvette 20mm 30mm 50mm 100mm
Main Features of DW-721G VIS Spectrophotometer
- Sample compartment for 5-100mm cuvettes
- Equipped with RS232 port
- Precise automatic T/A changeover
- Automatic zero and full-scale adjustment
- Direct concentration read-out and concentration factor setting function
- Software optional
- High-quality silicon photometric diode detector and 1200 lines/mm diffraction grating ensure high-quality accuracy and precision.
- Backlit LCD display for an easy readout.
- Automatic 0A and 100%T.
- Easy switching of transmittance, absorbance, and concentration modes, just by pressing one key.
- Direct concentration read-out and concentration factor setting function.
- Large sample compartment, for 5 – 100mm path length cuvettes with optional holders.
- Easy to change the halogen lamp or deuterium lamp by the user himself.
Specifications of the Product
|Wavelength Setting||Manual Turn Knob|
|Stray Light||≤0.5%T( at 360nm NaNo2 )|
|Photometric Range||0.0-100.0% T, 0.000-1.999 A, 0.000-1999 C|
|Photometric Accuracy||±0.5% T, ±0.004 Abs (0-0.5A), ±0.008 Abs (0.5-1A)|
|Photometric Repeatability||≤0.2% T, 0.002 Abs (0-0.5A), 0.004 Abs (0.5-1A)|
|Noise||100%（T）noise≤0.3%(T) ， 0%（T）noise≤0.2%(T)|
|Power||AC220V±22V 50Hz±1Hz, 130W|
|Packaging Size||560mm X 490mm X 285mm 0.08M3 14kg|