12000r/min Super MiniStar Micro-Centrifuge (4000xg RCF, 6×1.5ml Capacity)
- Product Description:
- This compact mini-centrifuge is ideal for quick spin-downs from tube walls and caps. Use to microfilter cell separations and HPLC samples. With most spins lasting around 20 seconds, Drawell is designed for easy opening. Ergonomically designed lid conforms to hand for one-handed operation.
- Operation is extremely simple: load tubes, close lid, and press on/off button. Rotor accelerates quickly to12000rpm (7450 x g). For repeated spins, simply open/close the lid to operate a mini-centrifuge. As a safety feature, the motor will not operate if the lid is open.
Features of Super MiniStar Micro-Centrifuge
- Easy-to-use dual start/stop functions – control starting and stopping with power button or by opening and closing the lid.
- Rubber footplate keeps unit stable and deadens vibration.
- Smooth, durable ABS finish is easy to clean.
Specifications of the Product