Biochemical incubator is essential laboratory equipment for scientific research and education departments such as plants, biology, microorganisms, genetics, viruses, medicine, environmental protection, etc. A two-way temperature adjustment system for cooling and heating is used in the biochemical incubator so that the temperature is controllable and accurate. A biochemical incubator is widely used in biology, genetic engineering, experiment, medicine, health and epidemic prevention, environmental protection, agriculture, forestry, livestock, and other industries. This article is mainly about how to install and maintain a biochemical incubator.
How to install a biochemical incubator?
1. This biochemical incubator uses a 220V/50Hz power supply, and there must be a reliable ground wire in the power supply circuit to ensure safe use.
2. The biochemical incubator should be installed in a ventilated and dry room away from direct sunlight, and the distance between the biochemical incubator and the wall must be more than 10CM.
3. The box body of the biochemical incubator can be adjusted with the bottom adjusting screw so that the box body can be placed stably. Turn on the power, turn on the power switch, make the switch in the “on” position, and the device enters the power-on state. The temperature and time setting operation can now be started. The temperature/time key can switch between temperature and time.
4. Time setting of the biochemical incubator
Press the temperature/time key once, and the time setting indicator light of the instrument will light up. Press the set key to enter the TV state, and one of the three numbers in the setting display window flashes, then press the shift key (<) to move the flashing number to the desired position, and then press the ∨ or ∧ key to change the time setting Set the value until the required time (minimum 1h), and finally press the set key to save the set value into the single-chip microcomputer. At this time, the left display window displays the measurement time, and the right display window displays the set time.
5. Temperature setting of the biochemical incubator
Press the temperature/time key once, and the temperature setting indicator light of the instrument will light up. Press the set key to enter the SV state, and one of the three numbers in the setting display window flashes, then press the shift key (<) to move the flashing number to the desired position, and then press the ∨ or ∧ key to change the temperature setting Set the value to the required temperature (minimum 0°C), and finally press the set key to store the set value in the single-chip microcomputer. At this time, the left display window displays the measured temperature, and the right display window displays the set temperature.
How to maintain the biochemical incubator?
1. Do not change the set value frequently during use, to avoid overload caused by the compressor’s frequent start and affect the equipment’s service life.
2. When there is no need for lighting in the box, the lighting switch should be placed in the “off” position to avoid affecting the temperature of the upper layer and prolonging the service life of the lamp.
3. During the transportation of the biochemical incubator, it is forbidden to put it upside down or lay flat at a degree greater than 45 degrees.
4. This biochemical incubator is equipped with two sets of fuses. If a fault occurs during operation, please cut off the power first, check whether the fuses are in good condition, and then check other parts.
5. When the biochemical incubator is not in use, keep the box dry and cut off the power supply.
6. To ensure the uniform temperature in the box of the biochemical incubator, the axial flow fan in the box should be checked frequently for normal operation. During the experiment, the items in the box should not be placed too densely and the air outlet of the fan should not be blocked, to facilitate the air circulation in the box.
7. Do not touch it, it will collide with the temperature sensor in the box of the biochemical incubator, causing the temperature to run out of control.
8. To maintain the appearance of the biochemical incubator, do not wipe the appearance with a corrosive solution, the inside of the box can be wiped with a dry cloth or alcohol to keep the inside of the box clean.
In summary, this article is to introduce you to how to install and maintain the biochemical incubator. If you want to know more about the BOD incubator, you can click here to know the basic statement of the biochemical incubator.