What is Benchtop Refrigerated Centrifuge?
Benchtop refrigerated centrifuge is a kind of commonly used centrifuge. When the centrifuge work at high speed, it will produce a lot of heat, and some experimental materials need to keep a low temperature to ensure activity. For example, the separation of some bacteria, cells, cell components, virus separation, nucleic acid, protein and enzyme active ingredient extraction, separation, and purification, all need low temperature freezing conditions of centrifugal. Benchtop refrigerated centrifuge have high speed and low speed centrifuges and are applicable to different requirements. It is widely used in a variety of fields, such as pharmacology, biology, chemistry, agricultural science, food, and environmental protection.
What is Benchtop Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Precision refrigeration
- Environmental friendly and efficiency
- Freon-free refrigerating
- Low noise
- Microprocessor control, simple operation
- Multiple protection systems
Application of Benchtop Refrigerated Centrifuge
Benchtop refrigerated centrifuge is equipment for rapid separation of mixed liquid. It can be widely used in scientific research, genetic engineering, genetics, life science, biochemistry, medical treatment and other units for laboratory tests, biochemical tests, separation of suspension and other work.
- Protein purification
- The membrane proteins were separated by centrifugation
- Cells were isolated and collected
- Virus isolation
- Post-treatment of fermentation broth
Why Choose Us?
Quality Control System:
- All parts should be put in a temperature and humidity test chamber for 72 hours before assembling.
- Every machine needs to do aging testing for another 72 before shipping
- Every machine is with a unique serial number. The engineer will be responsible for the quality of the machine he made.
The whole machine is guaranteed for 12 months; provides technical service support for life.
During the warranty period, if the product has quality problems under normal use, after verification by Party B, it will provide free maintenance services and will not charge any fees to Party A; if the quality problem is not the instrument itself, it is due to user’s human factors. Party B needs to Charge the cost of parts repair or replacement.
Response time: Within 24 hours.Any problem, our professional team can check for you remotely.