What is a Mini Centrifuge?
A mini centrifuge is also known as a palm centrifuge, it is small and able to save experimental space. It is smart multi-purpose and very convenient. Compared with desktop or floor-type centrifuge, the mini centrifuge operation is simpler. Drawell’s mini centrifuge appearance is novel and unique. The spherical design is simple and creative. It is equipped with a variety of rotor designs to meet different needs. Drawell’s mini centrifuge has humanized design, with a flip switch function, opening the cover automatically stops, and safety protection. The mini centrifuge is widely used in the field of life science as a low-speed and medium-speed microcentrifuge. In the routine experiments of life science, the precipitation or centrifugation of microtube is an essential prerequisite for experiments.
Application of Mini Centrifuge
- The mini centrifuge is small in size and easy to operate. It is often used in laboratory material separation. Its capacity is small, mostly for microtube precipitation or centrifugation, or pretreatment of some materials that need to be separated.
- 1. Microfiltration HPLC samples
- 2. Isolation of trace blood cells
- 3. Samples prepared for PCR, gel electrophoresis and enzyme reaction
- 4. Extract serum from whole blood
- 5. The supernatant was extracted from various samples
- 6. Microbiological sample treatment
- 7. The PCR experiment was partitioned centrifugation
Order Process of Mini Centrifuge
Why Choose Us?
Our on-time delivery rate is 100%. Delivery time is usually 7-15 working days after payment.
2. Rich Export Experience
Drawell is founded in 1999 and has more than 20 years of exporting experience. We have a professional sales team of around 30 peoples.
Our main markets are South Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe, etc. So far, we have established business relationships with more than 100 countries.
3. Quick Service
For the before-order stage, our professional sales team will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours whether it is on working days or not.
For the order-running process, we will keep track of your order. You don’t have to worry about the quality or production time.
For the after-sales stage, our technical guidance is free and ready forever. If you have any problems, our after-sales team and engineers will help you solve it, and you will get an answer within 24 hours.
- More Payment terms could be provided (T/T, PAYPAL, WESTERN UNION)
Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a factory.
What is the MOQ?
- Normally, MOQ is 1 piece
- If there is no stock, the general MOQ is in a big difference between different products. But the quantity still can be negotiated.
Can we ask for a sample from your company?
Sample is available, but we do not provide a free sample.
Do you provide OEM service?
OEM service is available with the customer’s brand.
Which payment can be acceptable?
We accept the payment by T/T, Paypal, Western Union, etc.
How about your delivery time?
Generally, it will take 7-15 working days after receiving your advance payment. Depend on the quantity.
What after-sales service do you provide?
We could provide Online instruction; Real-time support by video call or voice chat; During warranty time, we can send product accessories when you need them for free; Technical guidance is free and ready forever.
How long is the warranty?
1 year. it can be negotiated if you need an extended warranty.
If you have other questions, you can contact us through:
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: 008613320353102