Anaerobic Incubator LAI-3
The anaerobic incubator is a special device that can cultivate and operate bacteria in an anaerobic environment. It can provide a strict anaerobic state, constant temperature culture conditions, and a systematic and scientific working area. This device, can cultivate anaerobic organisms that are difficult to grow, and avoid the risk of death caused by contact with oxygen when anaerobic organisms are operating in the atmosphere, Therefore, the device is an ideal equipment for anaerobic biological detection research.
Features of Anaerobic Incubator LAI-3
- Equipped with a large LCD screen display, and high-precision microcomputer control (with timing function), it can accurately and visually reflect the actual temperature inside the incubator, overheating alarm adopted, safe and reliable.
- UV Sterilizer effectively prevents bacterial contamination.
- Switch control for solenoid valve, it can accurately adjust the flow and input any necessary gas.
- Stainless steel cultivation and operation room, transparent impact-resistant glass front window for easy observation. Latex gloves are comfortable and reliable, and easy to use.
- The operation room is equipped with a deoxidization catalyst.
- The incubator is designed with a double widen door, it can put more Petri dishes.
- Equipped with leakage protection.
Specifications of the Anaerobic Incubator LAI-3
|Time for creating anaerobic state in sample chamber
|Time for creating anaerobic state in operation chamber
|Anaerobic environment maintenance time
|＞13hrs(when no supply of mixed gas)
|Net/Gross Weight (kg)
|Interior Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm
|Operation Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm
|Exterior Size (W×D×H)cm
|Package Size (W×D×H)cm