Anaerobic Incubator LAI-3T
The anaerobic incubator is a special device that can cultivate and operate bacteria in an anaerobic environment. It can provide a strict anaerobic state, constant temperature culture conditions, and a systematic and scientific working area. This device, can cultivate anaerobic organisms that are difficult to grow, and avoid the risk of death caused by contact with oxygen when anaerobic organisms are operating in the atmosphere, Therefore, the device is the ideal equipment for anaerobic biological detection research.
- Microprocessor controller, large color touch screen, accurately control the temperature and gas in incubator, easy operation.
- The system adopts PLC as the core controller, complementary with high precision temperature sensors, oxygen sensors, temperature control module, and analog module to ensure high accuracy, good stability, high security, and real-time monitoring of process data.
- UV Sterilizer effectively prevents bacterial contamination.
- Switch control for solenoid valve, it can accurately adjust the flow and input any necessary.
- Stainless steel cultivation and operation room, transparent impact-resistant glass front window for easy observation. Latex gloves are comfortable and reliable, and easy to use.
- The operation room is equipped with a deoxidization catalyst.
- The incubator is designed with a double widen door, it can put more Petri dishes.
- Imported oxygen sensors can observe oxygen concentration in the operating room at any time.
- Equipped with leakage protection.
- The operating room is equipped with a special inoculating rod sterilizer and wax melting disinfection device.
- With a USB interface, can store 6 months of data.
Specifications of the Product
|Time for creating anaerobic state in sample chamber||＜5 minutes|
|Time for creating anaerobic state in operation chamber||＜1 hr|
|Anaerobic environment maintenance time||＞13 hrs.(when no supply of mixed gas)|
|Temperature Uniformity||＜±1 ℃|
|Power Supply||AC 220V,50HZ|
|Interior Chamber Size(W×D×H)cm||30×19×29|
|Operation Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm||82×66×67|
|Exterior Size (W×D×H)cm||126×73×138|