Anaerobic Incubator LAI-3D
The anaerobic incubator is a special device that can cultivate and operate bacteria in an anaerobic environment. It can provide a strict anaerobic state, constant temperature culture conditions, and a systematic and scientific working area. This device, can cultivate anaerobic organisms that are difficult to grow, and avoid the risk of death caused by contact with oxygen when anaerobic organisms are operating in the atmosphere, Therefore, the device is an ideal equipment for anaerobic biological detection research.
Features of Anaerobic Incubator LAI-3D
- The table-type anaerobic incubator is composed of a constant temperature incubator, anaerobic operation room, sampling room, gas path and circuit control system, box rack, etc. The machine has a good anaerobic environment, good sealing performance, high-temperature control precision, good stability, ease to use, good economy, and reliability.
- Equipped with a large LCD screen display, and high-precision microcomputer control (with timing function), it can accurately and visually reflect the actual temperature inside the incubator, overheating alarm is adopted, safe and reliable.
- UV Sterilizer effectively prevents bacterial contamination.
- The switch control for the solenoid valve, can accurately adjust the flow and input any necessary gas.
- Stainless steel cultivation and operation room, transparent impact-resistant glass front window for easy observation. Latex gloves are comfortable and reliable, and easy to use.
- The operation room is equipped with a deoxidization catalyst.
- The incubator is designed with a double wide door, it can put more Petri dishes.
- Equipped with leakage protection.
- In addition to the incubator can be used for constant temperature heating culture, the operating room can also be used for constant temperature heating culture.
Specifications of the Anaerobic Incubator LAI-3D
|Time for creating an anaerobic state in the sample chamber
|Time for creating an anaerobic state in operation chamber
|Anaerobic environment maintenance time
|＞13hrs(when no supply of mixed gas)
|Net/Gross Weight (kg)
|Interior Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm
|Operation Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm
|Exterior Size (W×D×H)cm
|Package Size (W×D×H)cm