DW-LC1620A Liquid Chromatography
Liquid Chromatography uses the mixture in liquid-solid or immiscible between the two liquid distribution ratio differences, the mix of the first separation, then analysis and identification of the instrument.
- High-pressure pump
- UV detector
- C18 column
Features of DW-LC1620A Liquid Chromatography
- A superior high-pressure pump achieves accurate solvent delivery with high precision and low fluctuation.
- Advanced and innovative design modules provide high reliability and accuracy for long time operation.
- The pump works in parallel and ensures accuracy and duration.
- Different kinds of detectors, including UV/VIS detectors and refractive index detectors, etc., provide stronger detection capability and more options.
- Pumping system: Isocratic system and gradient system.
- UV Detector for routine analysis/ RID for universal detection in isocratic analysis, especially necessary in the GPC system.
- All maintenance parts are accessible from the front panel for quick replacement without disassembling the instrument
- The monitoring system will stop the pump if pre-limit pressure is exceeded
- All components are controlled intelligently through a workstation
- Multiple data analysis functions, flexible peak identification, and data management, etc.
Specifications of DW-LC1620A Liquid Chromatography:
|Isocratic system||Gradient system|
|DW-LC1620A Pump||Flow rate range||0.001-9.999mL/min|
|Flow rate accuracy||≤±0.5%(1mL/min, water, room temperature)|
|Flow rate precision||SD≤0.08%(1mL/min, water, room temperature|
|UV Detector||Baseline noise||≤8×10-6AU|
|Detection Limit||4×10 g/ml(Naphthalene/methyl alcohol|
Applications of DW-LC1620A Liquid Chromatography:
The DW-LC1620A Liquid Chromatography can use for clinical diagnosis, scientific research and development, pharmaceutical laboratories for drug analysis, quality control, standard control in the food and beverage industry, etc.