DW-LC1620A Liquid Chromatography
GC1290 Gas chromatograph is a kind of instrument for qualitative and quantitative analysis of multicomponent complex mixture by using chromatographic separation technology and detection technology. Generally, it can be used to analyze the thermal stable organic compounds in soil, such as volatile organic compounds, organic chlorine, organic phosphorus, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, phthalates, etc.
Features of DW-LC1620A Liquid Chromatography
- A superior high-pressure pump achieves accurate solvent delivery with high precision and low fluctuation.
- Advanced and innovative design modules provide high reliability and accuracy for long time operation.
- The pump works in parallel and ensures accuracy and duration.
- Different kinds of detectors, including UV/VIS detectors and refractive index detectors, etc., provide stronger detection capability and more options.
- Pumping system: Isocratic system and gradient system.
- UV Detector for routine analysis/ RID for universal detection in isocratic analysis, especially necessary in the GPC system.
- All maintenance parts are accessible from the front panel for quick replacement without disassembling the instrument
- The monitoring system will stop the pump if pre-limit pressure is exceeded
- All components are controlled intelligently through a workstation
- Multiple data analysis functions, flexible peak identification, and data management, etc.
|Isocratic system||Gradient system|
|DW-LC1620A Pump||Flow rate range||0.001-9.999mL/min|
|Flow rate accuracy||≤±0.5%(1mL/min, water, room temperature)|
|Flow rate precision||SD≤0.08%(1mL/min, water, room temperature|
|UV Detector||Baseline noise||≤8×10-6AU|
|Detection Limit||4×10 g/ml(Naphthalene/methyl alcohol|