WJ-3 Series CO2 Incubator (Chamber Volume: 80L/80L/160L/160L)
- Carbon dioxide cell incubator for modern medicine, medicine, biochemistry and agricultural science and other scientific research units and industrial production departments for biological cell, tissue, bacteria culture, and other use.
- Widely used in microbiology, medicine, pharmaceutical, environmental protection, food, animal husbandry, and other scientific fields of research and production. It is commonly used in the study of cell dynamics, collection of mammalian cell secretions, carcinogenic or toxicological effects of various physical and chemical factors, research and production of antigens, the culture of hybridoma cells for antibody production, in vitro fertilization (IVF), stem cells, tissue engineering, drug screening, and other research fields.
Features of WJ-3 Series CO2 Incubator
- Microcomputer control, Large touch screen, accurate and easy to operate.
- Imported infrared sensor and gold-plated probes to ensure accuracy, the lifetime of the sensor is up to 15 years.
- Adopting PID control technology, the CO 2 concentration can be freely set within the range of 0 to 20%, alarm for over-concentration and concentration rise too slow.
- Water jacket and air jacket structure are available, polished stainless-steel chamber with air duct. Equipped with fan for forced convection, ensuring good temperature uniformity and the balance of CO 2 concentration inside.
- When the door opened, the fan will automatically turn off (WJ-3 turn off the CO 2 intake valve at the same time) and heating will be stopped to reduce the pollution caused by the entry of air.
- PID microprocessor is used to control temperature, meanwhile, the temperature of the box, water and door are separately controlled by three probes to ensure high accuracy. ( Air jacket is equipped with two probes to control door temperature and main body )
- Digital display for setting parameters, each working state has LED indication.
- Alarm function for over-heating, lack of water, unaspirated, ensuring the safe operation of the equipment.
- Equipped with sterile air filtration devices and UV light system to reduce pollution.
- Natural evaporation for humidification to ensure the chamber can maintain good humidity.
Specifications of the WJ-3 Series CO2 Incubator
|Timing Range||1～9999min or without timing|
|Humidity Method||Natural Vaporization|
|Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm||40×40×50||50×50×65|
|Alarm function||Overheating, damage for a temperature probe, water shortage|