WJ-2 Series CO2 Incubator (Chamber Volume: 80L/160L)
- Carbon dioxide cell incubator for modern medicine, medicine, biochemistry and agricultural science and other scientific research units and industrial production departments for biological cell, tissue, bacteria culture, and other use.
- Widely used in microbiology, medicine, pharmaceutical, environmental protection, food, animal husbandry, and other scientific fields of research and production. It is commonly used in the study of cell dynamics, collection of mammalian cell secretions, carcinogenic or toxicological effects of various physical and chemical factors, research and production of antigens, the culture of hybridoma cells for antibody production, in vitro fertilization (IVF), stem cells, tissue engineering, drug screening, and other research fields.
Features of WJ-2 Series CO2 Incubator
- Water jacket and air jacket structures are available, polished stainless-steel chamber with air duct. Equipped with a fan for forced convection, ensuring good temperature uniformity and the balance of CO2 concentration inside.
- PID microprocessor is used to control temperature, meanwhile, the temperature of the box, water, and door are separately controlled by three probes to ensure high accuracy. ( Air jacket is equipped with two probes to control the door temperature and main body ).
- Digital display for setting parameters, each working state has LED.
- Alarm function for overheating, lack of water, and unaspirated, ensuring the safe operation of the equipment.
- Equipped with sterile air filtration devices and UV light system to reduce pollution.
- Natural evaporation for humidification to ensure the chamber can maintain good humidity.
- The ratio of CO2 gas and air can be arbitrarily selected according to the needs, direct reading type flow meter, accurate and easy.
Specifications of the WJ-2 Series CO2 Incubator
|Timing Range||1～9999min or without timing|
|Humidity Method||Natural Vaporization|
|Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm||40×40×50||50×50×65|