DCI Series CO2 Incubator (Chamber Volume: 85L/165L/270L)
- Carbon dioxide cell incubator for modern medicine, medicine, biochemistry, and agricultural science, and other scientific research units and industrial production departments for biological cell, tissue, bacteria culture, and other use.
- RS485/232 connector
- CO 2 pressure releasing valve
- Wireless alarm system (SMS alarm system)
- HEPA filter system
- Automatic humidification system
- 90℃ High-temperature sterilization
Features of DCI Series CO2 Incubator
- Water jacket and air jacket structure are available, polished stainless-steel chamber with air duct. Equipped with fan for forced convection, ensuring good temperature uniformity and the balance of CO 2 concentration inside.
- When the door is opened, the fan is automatically turned off and stops heating to reduce the pollution caused by the entry of air.
- Large LCD screen and PID controller design. PID microprocessor is used to control temperature and air, meanwhile, the temperature of the box, water, and door are separately controlled by three probes to ensure high accuracy. ( Air jacket is equipped with two probes to control door temperature and main body temperature.)
- Flexible switch, each working status has LCD indication.
- DCI – T series products for my company newly developed a new generation of the large-screen panel (touch screen type microcomputer control carbon dioxide cell culture box, can accurately visually control incubator temperature and gas concentration, in order to solve the existing technology cannot be achieved in human-computer interaction, and could not provide a clear image of data display and parameter configuration interface technical problems. It is safe and reliable. With the characteristics of simple and intuitive, convenient operation, and the use of two probes, respectively control box temperature and door temperature, so that the temperature of the studio with high accuracy and small fluctuation.
- Alarm function for over-heating, lack of water, unaspirated, ensuring the safe operation of the equipment.
- Equipped with sterile air filtration devices and UV light system to reduce pollution.
- Natural evaporation for humidification, so that the chamber can maintain good humidity and the humidity can be displayed on the screen.
- Adopt a gilded infrared probe in the detection of CO 2 for precise measurement. The sensor life expectancy is up to 15 years. With alarm function for over-concentration, slow concentration rising and unaspirated.
- Equipped with leakage protection and auxiliary thermostat.
- Equipped with an auxiliary temperature controller, to ensure that the product can work normally when the main temperature control is out of control.
Specifications of the DCI Series CO2 Incubator
|CO2 Control Resolution
|Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm