Horizontal Shaking Incubator
The horizontal Shaking Incubator is a special constant temperature culture device for the cultivation and breeding of molds and microorganisms. It is especially suitable for scientific research and production in the fields of bioengineering, chemical engineering, medical research, agriculture and forestry sciences, aquatic products, animal husbandry, and environmental protection.
Features of Horizontal Shaking Incubator
- Integrated with incubator and shaker to save space and cost with tempered glass window.
- The shell is made of a high-quality steel plate, and the mirror stainless steel chamber assembly.
- large LCD display to display temperature and shaking velocity.
- With easy operations of storage function of working parameters.
- Auto-recovery after power interruption as originally programmed.
- Auto-stop protection to keep samples safe when the door is opened. Strong air spring rod with easy opening and closing.
- Brushless DC motor, more stable and reliable
- Equipped with leakage protection.
Specifications of the Horizontal Shaking Incubator
|Speed Precision||±1 rpm|
|Standard Configuration for Flasks||500ml×28||2000ml×12|
|Temperature Precision||±0.1℃(constant temperature)|
|Chamber Volume (L)||970×565×280(155L)||970×565×480(265L)|
|Power Supply||AC220V ±10% 50~60HZ|