DW-18ND Vertical Freeze Dryer With Heating Function System
The ND freeze dryer adds heating to the N-series, accelerating the drying process, saving energy, and providing heating curve settings with a variety of drying solutions for laboratory use.
- Ordinary type: Suitable for bulk materials, liquids, and solids drying.
- Top-Press type: Suitable for the drying of Schering bottled material, the vacuum bag can be sealed and sealed by the sample, including the common type of using function.
- Ordinary multi-manifold type: Suitable for bulk materials or small materials of freeze-dried, while the external freeze-dried bottles, eggplant-shaped bottles, jars.
- Top-Press multi-manifold type: Contains the use of ordinary multi-manifold features, enabling the vacuum bagging of the sample envelope, to meet most of the laboratory technical requirements.
Features of DW-18ND Vertical Freeze Dryer
- The machine uses the international brand Danfoss compressor refrigeration, refrigeration quickly, cold trap temperature is low.
- 7-inch true color touch LCD screen control system, easy to operate, and powerful.
- Industrial embedded operating system, ARM9 core control circuit design, 32M memory 128M FLASH, the operation response speed, and a large amount of stored data.
- The control system automatically saves the freeze-dried data and can be a real-time curve and historical curve in the form of view, the entire freeze-drying process clear.
- In the drying room with a colorless transparent polycarbonate drying room, the sample is clear and intuitive and can observe the whole process of freeze-drying.
- Vacuum pump and host connection using the international standard KF quick connector, simple and reliable.
- The machine can store multiple freeze-drying curves, and use a U disk to extract data to the computer, with the host computer software in the computer to browse print and a variety of options.
- With the company’s unique point heating curve calculation method, the temperature is more stable, no overshoot, and temperature control more accurate.
- Equipped with an inflatable valve, can be filled with dry inert gas.
- Partition temperature adjustable, controllable, can be explored, pilot and production process.
- With manual and automatic two modes of operation, you can manually explore the new material freeze-dried curve.
Specifications of the Vertical Freeze Dryer
|DW-18ND||Ordinary||Top-Press||Ordinary Multi-Manifolds||Top-Press Multi-Manifolds|
|Freeze Area||0.18 m2||0.09 m2||0.18 m2||0.09 m2|
|Plate Load Capacity||2 L||1 L||2 L||1 L|
|Ability to Capture Water||6Kg||6Kg||6Kg||6Kg|
|Machine Dimension||W700×D560×H(960+450) mm||W700×D560×H(960+450) mm||W700×D560×H(960+450) mm||W700×D560×H(960+450) mm|
|Sample Tray Size||4×Φ240mm||Ø 3×200 mm||4×Φ240mm||Ø 3×200 mm|
|Power Supply||110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz||110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz||110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz||110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz|
|interlayer spacing||70 mm||70 mm||70 mm||70 mm|
|Cold trap size||Ø270×410 mm||Ø270×410 mm||Ø270×410 mm||Ø270×410 mm|
|The number of Schering bottles||Ø22: 360||Ø22: 270||Ø22: 360||Ø22: 270|
|Ø16: 740||Ø16: 560||Ø16: 740||Ø16: 560|
|Ø12: 1320||Ø12: 990||Ø12: 1320||Ø12: 990|