TANK 40 Microwave Digestion Workstation
TANK 40 Microwave Digestion Workstation has incorporated many years’ of experience in microwave research and development and is built for a wide range of applications in the market. It has been widely used in heavy metal analysis, extraction of organic pollutants, synthesis of material, etc. TANK 40 Microwave Digestion Workstation features safe operation, good flexibility, high durability. Its patented high-pressure digestion vessel design has greatly improved the digestion ability of tough samples, which is also equipped with multiple safety mechanisms to ensure the safe operation.
- Comprehensive safety guarantee, combined with anti-corrosion capability.
- Dual magnetron inverter control system ensures consistent sample digestion.
- Two LCD screen, displaying real-time operation and experiment status.
- Full-vessel pressure control technology.
- Full-vessel precise temperature control and moni- toring, ensuring safety and digestion performance.
- Smart software operation, conforming to FDA21CFRPart11.
- Various supporting tools, making experiment easy and convenient.
- Biological science
- Chemical science
- Pharmaceutical engineering
- Plastic analysis
- Agriculture and food safety
- Environmental science
|Working environment temperature||0~40℃|
|Relative humidity for working environment||15~80%RH|
|Microwave source||2450MHz; Maximun microwave output power 2000W, emitted from Dual magnetron inverter high-energy microwave ﬁeld; non-pulse continuous microwave output|
|Microwave cavity||Grade 316L stainless steel microwave resonant cavity, with a wall thickness of more than 3mm, sprayed with multi-layer PFA coating|
|Furnace exhaust system||Automatically adjusted air volume; cooling to room temperature in less than 15 minutes|
|Software system||Android operating system (8G memory), built-in video SOP, application method library, electronic door lock, etc.|
|Overall physical size/net weight||600×685×660 (W*D*H) /62kg|
|Batch amount||24 vessels||40 vessels|
|Inner vessel material||TFM||TFM|
|Outer vessel material||Aerospace composite ﬁber||Aerospace composite ﬁber with TEFLON coating|
|Inner vessel volume||110mL||55mL/70mL|