Application of FTIR Spectrophotometer
FTIR can reveal the composition of solids, liquids and gases. Its most common application is to identify unknown materials and confirm production materials (raw materials/finished products).
1. Chemical and pharmaceutical fields
2. Coal and petroleum analysis
3. Health and quarantine
5. Environmental protection
6. Optical coating and other fields, etc.
Specification of FTIR Spectrophotometer
|Model ||DW-FTIR-530A |
|Wavenumber Range ||7800cm-1~350cm-1 |
|Wavenumber Accuracy ||±0.01 cm-1 |
|Resolution ||0.85 cm-1 |
|Detector ||Room temperature DLATGS module (standard); Temperature stabilized, high sensitivity DLATGS module (optional) |
|Beam Splitter ||Multilayer Ge coated KBr |
Why Choose Us?
1. On-time Delivery
Our on-time delivery rate is 100%. Delivery time is usually 7-15 working days after payment.
2. Rich Export Experience
Drawell is founded in 1999, and has more than 20 years of exporting experience. We have a professional sales team of around 30 peoples.
Our main markets are South Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe, etc. So far, we have established business relationships with more than 100 countries.
3. Quick Service
For the before-order stage, our professional sales team will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours whether it is on working days or not.
For the order-running process, we will keep track of your order. You don’t have to worry about the quality or production time.
For the after-sales stage, our technical guidance is free and ready forever. If you have any problems, our after-sales team and engineers will help you solve it, and you will get an answer within 24 hours.
Order Process of FTIR Spectrophotometer
● More Payment terms could be provided (T/T, PAYPAL, WESTERN UNION)
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
- We are a factory.
2. What is the MOQ?
- Normally, MOQ is 1 piece
- If there is no stock, the general MOQ are in a big difference between different products. But the quantity still can be negotiated.
3. Can we ask for a sample from your company?
- Sample is available, but we do not provide a free sample.
4. Do you provide OEM service?
- OEM service is available with the customer's brand.
5. Which payment can be acceptable?
- We accept the payment by T/T, Paypal, Western Union, etc.
6. How about your delivery time?
- Generally, it will take 7-15 working days after receiving your advance payment. Depend on the quantity.
7. What after-sales service do you provide?
- We could provide Online instruction; Real-time support by video call or voice chat; During warranty time, we can send product accessories when you need them for free; Technical guidance is free and ready forever.
8. How long is the warranty?
- 1 year. it can be negotiated if you need an extended warranty.
9. If you have other questions, you can contact us through:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 008613320353102