DW-T960 Smart Gradient PCR Thermal Cycler
By providing accurate temperature control and three steps of denaturation, annealing and extension, the PCR amplification instrument can realize the continuous amplification of genes and achieve the purpose of PCR qualitative analysis. It is widely used in scientific research, teaching demonstration, inspection and quarantine institutions.
Features of DW-T960 Smart Gradient PCR Thermal Cycler
- Convenient and flexible module replacement
- 110-220v international general voltage.
- Sealed sample design for low-temperature preservation, clean and dry.
- Two-stage hot lid pressure regulator ensures good sealing performance.
- A Gold-plated or silver-plated module improves the efficiency of heat conduction and makes the experiment more effective.
- Large high-definition 7-inches LCD touchscreen.
- The intuitive and user-friendly interface makes programming quick and easy.
- Infinitely adjustable lid knob, suitable for various types of the tube.
- Memory function in case of power-down.
- Supporting users to set the appointment of experiments, also support the function of setting the alarm.
- The heated lid could be stopped at any angle.
- Supporting the function of selecting the pre-supposed common program.
- Hard disk and mouse can be linked, so you can operate with touch or mouse.
- Linked with PC for its multiple control.
- Can automatically read the ambient temperature and modify the error of temperature control.
- Supporting the function of TM value
- Long-distance trouble judgment.
- Achieve Circulation nesting.
Specifications of the Product
|Max heating rate||≥5°C/s|
|Max cooling rate||≥5°C/s|
|Uniformity||≤±0.2°C (Constant 10s)|
|Gradient temp range||30~105°C|
|Gradient Uniformity||≤0.2°C(Single row)|
|Heated lid temp||20~110°C|
|Environment model||automatic identification, automatic correction|
|Temp control||block,tube(10~100μl can be used),calculated|
|Stored program No.||2000(The external U disk unlimited )|
|Max No. of cycle||999|