Accurate 16-T 16 Wells Real-time Quantitative Mini QPCR
Designed for rapid nucleic acid testing needs in applied fields such as clinical, food, environmental, and research. It is supported by highly sensitive fluorescence measurements made in real-time. It can detect 16 samples at the same time, and the standard configuration is FAM/SYBR, VIC two-color fluorescence channels.
ROX and Cy5 fluorescence channels are optional. It is light & compact and supports stand-alone operations, with a 7-inch color touch screen display for results. The instrument adopts innovative liquid cycle refrigeration technology combined with Peltier temperature control technology to achieve rapid heating and cooling. It offers CT value analysis, absolute quantitative analysis, supports isothermal amplification, and endpoint analysis (customizable).
Features of Accurate 16-T 16 Wells Real-time Quantitative Mini QPCR
- Onboard software with large screen panel, easy for use:7-inch color touch screen shows all parameters, test results and real-time testing curve.
- Portable and light: the weight is only 4kg. It can be used with a vehicle power supply for immediate on-site detection.
- Sensitive and efficient optical signal detection system, multi-channel fluorescence without crosstalk: based on unique Fresnel lens, high-efficiency PMT and maintenance-free LED. 16-hole scanning takes only 1s.
- Ultra-fast temperature control system: unique liquid circulation refrigeration.
- Compatible with 0.2mL Mini QPCR transparent tubes or eight stripes, can measure 16 samples at a time.
- Software functions can be customized.
- 4G data memory. Testing results can be exported with USB or printed.
Specifications of the Product
|Sample capacity||2×8 0.2ml tube/strips，clear|
|Thermal cycle technology||Peltier, liquid circulation refrigeration|
|Max. Heating/Cooling rate||6.0°C/s|
|Heating temperature range||4 – 100 °C|
|Temperature uniformity||±0.2℃ @60℃ ±0.3℃ @95℃|
|Excitation light source||Monochrome high efficiency LED|
|Detection mode||Fast hole-by-hole scanning|
|Fluorescent channels||Standard: FAM/ SYBR, VIC/HEX/ TET |
|Sensitivity||Single copy gene|
|Dynamic range||10 orders of magnitude copies|
|Analysis mode||CT value analysis, absolute quantitative analysis|
|Power Supply||100-240V or Optional 12V, 10A mobile power|